Item Name: FS/FT Nef 12 gauge single shot

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 90
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Cheap handgun may have cash to add

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I got a nef 12 gauge single shot will trade up for a cheap handgun or sale

Pictures:
20170210_110104-jpg.1077454

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I made one just like this back around 91 . It was fine with birdshot. But one handing buckshot jammed the hammer spur into the web of my right hand. But everyone needs one cut down boom stick like this.

Barrel length is 18 and 1/16 if you guys are worried about the law it states on a sawed off shotgun the barrel cant be 18 inches or less and the total length can not be under 26 inches this shotgun is legal thats why i posted it

Barrel length is 18 and 1/16 if you guys are worried about the law it states on a sawed off shotgun the barrel cant be 18 inches or less and the total length can not be under 26 inches this shotgun is legal thats why i posted it
Yeah I can dig it. You cut it kinda close but it's still legit. But just remember that there have been more than a few instances of guys posting up stuff that they really shouldn't have. Then they had to get busy deleting, digging and burying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom