Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT MP5 (PTR 9 Clone) w/ Upgrades

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1700.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: High end Sig 320s w/ Optics

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a PTR9 that I need to sell to get some cash up for a Sig P320 LEGION MAX - (don't worry, I haven't lost my mind, I have a registered SBR Clone I can still play with )

this was on the block to be Registered as a second SBR, but I dont NEED two, so Its going up for sale - $1700 cash takes it as -is . I have given it a better grip housing, ambi-safety selector and a sig Romeo5 Optic. Comes with one steel mag and the two ETS mags she came with a year ago. Runs Flawlessly with about anything, even steel cased garbage ammo.

Im open to partial trades for a Sig 320X compact carry, or a full trade for the Sig P320 X5 Legion. 320 MAX

PM me here if you are interested. I live in Buford and Work in Marietta so a meet up is easy if you are anywhere nearby those areas

IMG_1060.jpgIMG_1061.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
*TRADE PENDING ********

I have a PTR9 that I need to sell to get some cash up for a Sig P320 LEGION MAX - (don't worry, I haven't lost my mind, I have a registered SBR Clone I can still play with )

this was on the block to be Registered as a second SBR, but I dont NEED two, so Its going up for sale - $1700 cash takes it as -is . I have given it a better grip housing, ambi-safety selector and a sig Romeo5 Optic. Comes with one steel mag and the two ETS mags she came with a year ago. Runs Flawlessly with about anything, even steel cased garbage ammo.

Im open to partial trades for a Sig 320X compact carry, or a full trade for the Sig P320 X5 Legion. 320 MAX

PM me here if you are interested. I live in Buford and Work in Marietta so a meet up is easy if you are anywhere nearby those areas

View attachment 4090470View attachment 4090475

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom