Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
27   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT MINT Springfield EMP 9mm Compact 1911 NS G10 Grips

Zip Code: 31008

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Will entertain trades plus cash, especially Gen 4 Glock 19

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a like new Springfield EMP 9mm, the gun came with walnut grips but G10 grips was also a factory option, I have both sets with the G10's installed, 2 - 9 round magazines, mag holder and holster that came with the gun, the weapon has factory night sights and ambi safety, I am not the original owner so date of sale and round count is unknown.
I'm looking to fund another purchase so priority is given to a cash sale tho as mentioned above I will entertain reasonable trade offers, if you want to message me txt 478-737-3645 as I do not check my messages on here often, the same model on buds not including the G10 grips is $1100, so don't lowball or your message will be ignored, thanks for looking.

Pictures:
image-jpg.741156

image-jpg.741157

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom