• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Meals Rejected by Ethiopians (MRE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

155mmpaladin

Default rank <300 posts Lifetime Supporter
Tracker
47   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Meals Rejected by Ethiopians (MRE)

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 50.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Same as above

Caliber: .45ACP, 7.62x51, 5.56, .40sw, 44mag, 7.62x54r, 9mm, 300blk

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sealed cases of the famous meals that feeds our armed forces. They can be used for a varity of reasons.

Want to out do your hunting buddies down at the camp? Produces game winning gas within hours guaranteed.

Out hiking? Down one of these 1500 calorie meals and no mountain will be to tough. Also will double as bear and girlfriend repellent.

No heat source needed either. All come equipped with a flame less heater that you just add water. You may enjoy a hot meal almost anywhere. But I'd suggest in well ventilated areas away from sparks and flame sources for two reasons. One, the smell of the heaters once activated, is unique and a little stout. Two, a byproduct produced is hydrogen. Never seen one ignight but I guess anything may be possible.

Im looking for brass, powder, primers, or bullets folks may be looking to part with in the calibers listed above. Clean or dirty. Military brass OK too. Live ammo works too if you just can't live without these awesome treats.

Have several cases. Bet or trick your buddies into eating a cracker out of one of these with out drinking any water. You'll be sure to get a laugh when his mouth is sucked dry by them.

Thanks for checking out my add. And just a FYI inspection date is 11/16.

Pictures:
14869384195982046492991-jpg.1061514

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Ok. I think that 2013 was the first year that the MRE's had the French language on the packaging. That meshes with the 2016 recertification date. I'm interested, but it may be a while before I'm northside.

Yes 12 to a box. Unsure of the number of different menus. I want to say there's 24 different ones but again not 100% positive. Dont usually eat them unless there's nothing else. I keep a few in my truck for that emergeny stranded situation and every now and again if a guy looks truly homeless and needs a meal I'll toss him one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom