Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT MAX modular overlanding rack (fits all trucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

holloman

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder
52   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT MAX modular overlanding rack (fits all trucks)

Zip Code: 30171

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For your consideration is a MAX modular overlanding style rack. It’s aluminum (light… 50LBs) and can support up to 700 lbs. it’s perfect for your budget off-road built if you want to run a rooftop tent with the use of your bed. Mine is roughly even with the top of most cabs (I think it’s and 18” or 20”)

It’s a bit older but very solid. Adjusts to different widths and can fit a bed with a tonneau (I don’t have the clips anymore but their site has them in stock). I mounted it straight to the bed rails.

I’m only selling because I needed a camper shell. I don’t need both. It comes with a Napa brand canopy attached. This setup is over $100 new.

I’m definitely open on trades. I want a nice .22 bolt setup, I love shotguns and wheel guns, and o make knives so I love wacky tools. Silver/gold coins, trailers, etc are cool too.

No archery or BP please

Pictures:
IMG_8419.png
IMG_8420.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom