Item Name: FS/FT M&P 40C 2.0

Zip Code: 39823

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Caliber: 40S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well, getting old sucks. I want to get rid of this pistol because I have RA and my hands have started to hurt from the recoil. It'd be a great gun for someone with good hands. Recoil is not that bad but my hands are.

This is a 4" barrel model 40c 2.0. I bought it this past summer. Very low round count. It spent most of it's life riding in my truck console. I have box, docs, and 2 mags that'll go with it.

Trade interests include handguns in 9mm and 38spl. I would also consider the right 20ga shotgun, AR upper assembly, or 22lr. I like lots of different guns but can't hold onto small grips so please keep that in mind on trade offers.

I'd be willing to travel for up to half an hour for a meeting to do a deal.

Not interested in Hi Points, archery, or black powder.

Pics will be up tomorrow morning.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
20190101_182813.jpg
20190101_182758.jpg

Sorry I am late replying to this but I seldom get to Albany. I would be willing to drive as far as Leary for a meeting to do a deal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom