• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Law tactical folding adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooneyduran

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
22   4
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Law tactical folding adapter

Zip Code: 30126

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $450

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a brand new law tactical folding adapter never use just open to take pictures cash price $400 trade value $450+
Will trade for a decent hand gunmp me any offers thank you

Pictures:
c051a914-8b93-4446-8d9c-e15cef044fa6-jpeg.2989682

c1f69ce8-6f51-4fcb-8368-a5d738ef79f8-jpeg.2989689

345229ee-85d4-4c5e-8d59-a6a3acab63cb-jpeg.2989691

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Must....not....comment....
Yes don’t do so if you not interested in buying if you think the price little high or don’t have the cash keep on moving please I seen you’re profile and all you do is comment on other people’s post no one cares about if you agree or disagree if you sell something you can price it at what ever you feel like people have the option to buy or pass so thank you have a blessed day

Screw it then. I'll comment. I bought one of these for 300 brand new online last week. I'll take the repercussions. Have a blessed day.
Lol yea I know the regular price but just like ammo everything selling high dollar and yes I seen them o line for $350 plus shipping and taxes so like I said y’all can pass or buy that’s up to the people to decide if you really purchase one let me see the ticket of purchase let’s see if you real or just a guy with out a live and all you do it’s talk talk

Isn't it interesting to watch people who have negative feedback post their products for crazy prices
Yea it is interesting because I got a negative feedback for people like y’all that be commenting on post that they not interested in buying and then when we reply they get offended and then be reporting others when they the ones not minding their own business

This is hilarious but again it’s American that gives you the right to charge what you want and people can decide if they want to pay it or not.
Exactly I agree with you who ever selling what ever it is that they selling can decide the price they sell it for it’s up to who ever that may catch their eye if they willing to pay it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom