• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT LAST DAY yo order. SOT Notifying ATF of closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Construct More Pylons

Default rank <3000 posts
Pickle Gang / Whisper Pickle Enthusiast
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
55   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT LAST DAY yo order. SOT Notifying ATF of closure.

Zip Code: 30083-4806

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I take trade ins!

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: eForm 4 / 4473

Item Description: LAST DAY

Notifying ATF of closure end of Feb! Deadline for form 3 submission (buying an NFA item I do not have on hand) is 2/15. NO PURCHASES WILL BE TAKEN BEYOND 2/15! If you don't know what a closing SOT means, google and reddit is your friend <3

Final push to closure. Due to massive increase in form 4's, you need to be tippity top on doing your part (prints, photos, paying bribes, letting your wife borrow her credit card, etc.). Don't be the guy to hold up this process for everyone else :).

If you are a pro at this, and don't need some handholding, please see the link below! If what you want is out of stock, let me know and I can attempt to source it externally for you. All prices are set to the lowest price possible on Silencer Shop, so please utilize the link so I can avoid marketing and card processing fees. Due to the nature of closure, all NFA sales are final. If you have approved Form 4's (NFA items), that is not a big deal! If you have to sit there and ponder if you'd be approved or not, utilizng the link gives you an avenue for a refund through SS in the event of a denial.

Linky link ---> https://www.silencershop.com/nectarstrategic

Some can/sbr/etc. manufactures I can grab, and/or have on hand (live inventory changes daily at this point)
  • AAC
  • AB
  • AERO
  • Allen Engineering
  • B&T
  • Barrett
  • Bowers
  • CAT (Almost)
  • CGS
  • CMMG
  • Crux
  • Daniel Defense
  • Dead Air
  • Diligent Defense
  • Energetic Arms
  • F1
  • FN
  • Gemtech
  • Griffin
  • Gunwerks
  • Hux
  • IWI
  • JK
  • Nosler
  • OSS
  • Otter
  • PWS
  • Q
  • Resilient
  • Guger
  • Rugged
  • Sig
  • Silencerco
  • Spikes
  • Surefire
  • Tacsol
  • Texas Silencer Company
  • Thunderbeast
  • YHM
So how does it work? READ BELOW ENTIRELY
  1. You pick the suppressor.
  2. You pay for the suppressor.
  3. You pay for a tax stamp here if one does not come with the can.
  4. You make a silencershop AND atf eforms account with matching info (down to the space and period) if you don't have one. Make sure you completely fill out your Sielncer Shop account.
  5. You provide me your email, and I assign you the suppressor SN.
  6. You make sure your fingerprints and photo are up to date (or do them if this is your first time).
    1. Closest kiosk to do prints can be found here. Go there and do prints.
    2. Take a selfie against a white wall and send it to photos@silencershop.com.
    3. If you are using a paper trust, scan your trust and send it to trusts@silencershop.com.
  7. You doccusign your draft eform 4 via email after it is reviewed (a few days usually).
  8. I prep your form 4.
  9. We certify your form 4 remotely. You will need your ATF Eforms username and 4 digit PIN.
  10. We wait (its in god's habds now boys).
  11. You and I get an approval email.
  12. You pick up your new suppressor along with 300+ others (and climbing).
Please let me know if you have any questions, and lets make owning a can as seamless and stress free as possible. If you have something you're interested in that isn't listed, please let me know and we can get you squared away, chances are I can grab it. If you do not understand the eForm 4 process outlined above, I will be more than happy to walk you through it. Thus far, since the eForm 4 launch, I have helped everyone from seasoned can connoisseurs to individuals that didn't have a clue as to what they are doing navigate the eForm 4 process.

To answer one common question, yes I will gladly take firearms in on as partial trade towards a new can!

Pictures:
9923efd9b28a330b2cded8f987ee8466b27ddd0af58547c1ef851228cfdc0284_1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom