Item Gone: FS/FT Kimber Raptor pro 9mm Stainless. LNIB FS/FT FINAL DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rns7777

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
104   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Kimber Raptor pro 9mm Stainless. LNIB FS/FT FINAL DROP

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1200

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale here is my Kimber Raptor Pro in 9mm. This is an excellent pistol that has had a bunch of gunsmith work done to it before I got it, including stainless mag well and spring kit. Very smooth and light trigger. This one is in the rare 9mm. Comes with 3 wilson combat magazines. I have shot this one and it is really nice. It is LNIB with all docs and extra mainspring. I love this gun but it just sits as I prefer other guns in 9mm. Trades would be nice lever guns in 357, 45 colt, or 45-70. Would also trade for M1 carbines or M1A, raptor pro 45, or pretty much anything colt. (prefer SAA or SAA clones). K6s dasa. Night sites are still good on this one. Feel free to send offers, But I am mainly not interested in polymer guns at this time. Please do not contact me if you are not legally able to own a firearm in the state of GA. I would like a peek at DL and CCW. This is a nice one and hard to find.last drop before a return to hibernation.

Pictures:
IMG_5888.jpg
IMG_5889.jpg
IMG_5890.jpg
IMG_5891.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom