Item Name: FS/FT Keltec PMR 30 package

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: S450.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Only Glock 19

Caliber: 22 mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This PMR 30 has only had two or three mags of ammo through it...Gray in color, ITW Gray holster, and almost 100 rounds of ammo both hollow point and fmj..All ammo is 40 grain..I found out shooting several different weights, less than 40 it does not like..Runs great with 40,,Only trade would be for a Glock 19, which will be my sons Christmas Present. Thanks for looking and best to PM me.

Pictures:
keltec-jpg.2927978

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Gentlemen I have several offers at my price, I am sending out pm's to them..I will not take more or less than the posted price..That's just how I roll, I have several in line to purchase...I will give the first a chance to answer...I have been putting out fires aka Problems,that my Bride caused..She keeps me running..Thanks I will let you know

I keep loosing the router signal and might not be able to get back to anyone for awhile. So please be understanding, I am waiting for the first offer on the list, to get back with me...Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom