Item Name: FS/FT Kel-Tec Sub2000

Zip Code: 30605

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AR's, AR pistols, cool handguns
Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Kel-Tec Sub2000 Gen 2 with the multi-mag grip. I currently have the M&P mag catch in but also have the Beretta mag catch. All kinds of goodies. Muzzle brake. 1 point sling. "1200" lumen flashlight with pressure switch or end cap. Magpul angled foregrip. M Lok picatinny rails. Sig Romeo5 O2 tread read dot sight on a 45 degree offset mount. Extra battery holder for red dot. Extended charging handle. I fabbed up an extra magazine holder on the side rail. You don't have to remove anything or move something to fold it up and it's still pretty compact with everything on it. I have a 17 round Beretta mag and the 32round S&W mag may come with it although i'd prefer to keep it. I'm just testing the waters to see what's out there so shoot me what you've got to trade or your cash offer. Won't be upset about keeping it. It's a fun gun to shoot and a great backpack gun. If we strike a deal and you don't want some or all of the attachments, obviously we can negotiate and remove things. Thanks for checking it out and have a good one.

Pictures:
keltec-jpg.2632772

sub2-jpg.2632773

sub2000-jpg.2632774

sub2k-jpg.2632775

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Does a pistol come with it for asking price?
Hahaha. I just threw that out there since I didn't read the rules the first time and tried the old $1 trick and I figured a moderator would really get me again if I listed a Kel-Tec for $1,000. Basically I'm open to anyone's offer and I don't really have a set price on it, but thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom