Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
275   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT ITEM GONE PLEASE DELETE

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 899.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Cash is king, but be reasonable. And no polymer or ARs or AKs or any other evil looking guns

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I recently accepted this very clean and well maintained rifle from a well established and highly regarded fellow ODT member
And thought I had it sold to a close friend who had said he would love to have it.
But I believe that when his better half found out she striped them legs, and laid down the law.
Therefore, it is now up for consideration for folks who make their own decisions and reside in the State of Georgia,and preferably holding a current Ga.Carry Permit.
And be legal to own a firearm in the state of Georgia.
This is not a JM stamped gun.
Says made in Ilion,New York right on the barrel rollmark.
But don't let that make your decision against owning this rifle .
I have not shot it but I have cycled a full magazine of 9 rounds of 357 thru this gun flawlessly.
With no complaints.

Only selling to upgrade another interest in my collection.
Or I'd have no problem keeping it myself.
It has some beautiful marbling in the American Walnut furniture, and wood to metal fit is amazing.
And when you pick it up and work the action it feel like your are holding a rifle of substance as opposed to some of the more inexpensive options currently available.
And it's priced well below what the same newer offering from. Ruger is coming out with.
And for all the factory box snobs,I have a Remington era Marlin box I can let go with the rifle,with documentation and all other things that come in the box.
But it does not match the serial number of the rifle.
You won't be disappointed.

Pictures:
17076918670178697990182559036686.jpg
20240210_201023.jpg
20240210_201004.jpg
20240210_200946.jpg
20240210_200929.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom