• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT **iphone 7 128G**.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jholdbrooks

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
173   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT **iphone 7 128G**.

Zip Code: 30110

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $120firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm ammo or 556/223 ammo

Caliber: 128gb

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here’s my like new iPhone 7 128gb . Unlocked and restored factory settings. Was on AT&T carrier (not sure if that matters)

Pictures:
c42beaef-dae7-40e7-b578-680cb30870f5-jpeg.2738567

08ead145-1c4a-4928-a9c1-c11116559d52-jpeg.2738568

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I had a friend that bought it and said it wouldn’t work with Verizon even tho it is unlocked . I have proof I had it unlock .... so I’m assuming AT&T only . So price is $120. And it’s the 128gb !!!!

The year they made the iPhone 7, AT&T and T-mobile iPhones will only support GSM, not CDMA networks (Verizon and Sprint). Since the iPhone is unlocked you can use it on AT&T, T-Moble, Cricket, Mint, straight talk, and Metro.

Most of the time these unlock GSM iPhones would work on Verizon, but not the year of the iPhone 7..made no sense to me why Apple did it this way.

The year they made the iPhone 7, AT&T and T-mobile iPhones will only support GSM, not CDMA networks (Verizon and Sprint). Since the iPhone is unlocked you can use it on AT&T, T-Moble, Cricket, Mint, straight talk, and Metro.

Most of the time these unlock GSM iPhones would work on Verizon, but not the year of the iPhone 7..made no sense to me why Apple did it this way.
I have a 7 that’s not been “paid off” it was on t Mobil 3 years ago. Can I make it a straight talk on the T-Mobile one?

Thank you brother for the info!! That is very helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom