Status
Not open for further replies.
22   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT HK USP V1 with Threaded Barrel *SPM*

Zip Code: 30092

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 850
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 44 mag with a short barrel (4 inch or less)

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Visual confirmation of license to carry, not BOS needed

Item Description: Up for sale is my Variant 1 (Safety, Decocker, SA/DA) HK USP in 9mm with 4 magazines (two 15rd, two 10rd if any of you like visiting commie states). Date stamp KF puts this at 1995 manufacture (which explains the 10 rounders). I got this from a fellow ODT'er about 5 years ago and shot a few rounds of USPSA with it, but have since migrated to the VP9 family for my competitions. Comes with an HK branded threaded barrel with a 13.5X1 LH twist that I bought for my first silencer a few years ago. Shoots like a dream suppressed.

I will note that the original barrel seems somewhat "shot out" and the groupings aren't as clean as they should be, which is part of why I've only used the threaded barrel for the last 3 years and hit everything I aim at.

Included with the gun are three holsters. I accidentally bought a left handed Blackhawk retention holster even though I'm a righty, so it's still in the package, but it also comes with a right-handed Blackhawk retention holster and a right-handed Blackpoint Tactical leather wing OWB holster. Given how hard it is to come by ammo, I'll also throw in a box of 50 FMJ rounds so the buyer can take it to the range.

I'm not super happy to part with this one, but my wife limp wrists it and I have 3 other handguns I use more often, so it's become a safe queen, and I like money more than I like safe queens. I'm mostly looking for cash, but would be willing to consider a short-ish 44 magnum SA/DA revolver (not Taurus) in trade, preferably S&W or Ruger, with cash to even things out if needed.

I won't be requiring a bill of sale for anyone licensed to carry; anyone without a Georgia resident weapons carry license will be asked to fill out a simple "I'm legal to own a firearm" declaration and show their drivers license. Willing to meet around metro-Atlanta, may willing to drive a bit further for folks with high positive feedback; I reserve the right to ignore folks with 0 feedback. Deals will be made exclusively over PM.

Pictures:
hk-pic-jpg.2725546

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom