• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Hellcat Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalei2418

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
53   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Hellcat Package

Location: Kennesaw, Marietta, Acworth, Dallas, Hiram, Smyrna, Roswell

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 750 obro
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 750

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for today's wonderful viewing pleasure is a Hellcat OSP in FDE variation. It currently has the Apex trigger installed. The factory trigger will come with it. The package includes 3 - 13 round, 2 - 10 round, and 1 - 15 round magazine, along with 2 right handed IWB holsters. It’ll also come with the soft case and box/docs. I’d have to say about 200-250 round through it. It was my carry piece before I switched to the Pro model, so there is a little bit of holster wear, shown in the photos.

All this can be yours for the sweet price of $750.
$475 for the base firearm (1-11 and 1-13 round magazine), $40 for the 15 round, $30 for the 11 round, $40 a piece for the two 13 round, $60 for both holsters, and $65 for the Apex trigger.

Im not too sure about trades, as I’m mainly looking to sell it. AR-9 style pistol/rifle or an AR-10 is all I’ve mainly been looking for or thinking about as my next possible purchases. Doesn’t mean I couldn’t be persuaded into something, would mainly prefer cash over all though. If it’s something interesting, I could possibly throw another firearm or some cash to even out the trade.

As always, be able to legally own this if you’re reaching out to me. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Pictures:
IMG_7222.jpeg
IMG_7223.jpeg
IMG_7224.jpeg
IMG_7225.jpeg
IMG_7226.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom