• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT H&R 223 With Target Bull Barrel With Thumb Hole Target Stock and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck Duck

Eagle Icon Supporter
Duck Duck
56   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT H&R 223 With Target Bull Barrel With Thumb Hole Target Stock and...

Zip Code: 30525

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Reduced $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sub gauge shotgun no handguns except western lever guns

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: H&R 223 With Target Bull Barrel With Thumb Hole Target Stock and Matching Forearm. Tack Driver but I never shoot much anymore.

Pictures:
2234.jpg
2233.jpg
2232.jpg
2231.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sorry, but our previous conversation was deleted when you relisted before I had a chance to respond earlier. I know you said you would take $500 without the scope but I would offer to purchase this rifle if you would take $450 without the scope.

Sorry, but our previous conversation was deleted when you relisted before I had a chance to respond earlier. I know you said you would take $500 without the scope but I would offer to purchase this rifle if you would take $450 without the scope.
Yes I could do that. Could meet you somewhere tomorrow. gg4680@gmail.com Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom