• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT H&K tactical vp9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger4461

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT H&K tactical vp9

Zip Code: 31822

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1100.No ARs,no collectibles

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Vp9 tactical,with box,holster,and all new items.Can add ammo or cash with trades.Multiple gun trades as well.

Pictures:
20201218_105804-jpg.3028526

20201218_105751-jpg.3028527

20201219_114354-jpg.3028529

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
;( not optics ready...
I don't drill and tap,thats for the second owner lol.It will accept any optic made to fit the vp9,if its custom application(such a a RMR),it can be done with a deposit.I don't use flashlights,accessories (other than night sites) on any of mine so I don't tap them for my own use.I prefer the non threaded barrel,no serrations,and no stipple on mine,but thats just me!

I have the rare grey color vp9 but wish it was optics ready. I was willing to give up this hard to find grey that I love just to get optics ready lol. I ha e have sig optics but most any of the optics I’d want to put on it would require machine work on a non OR gun so I’d rather just get one OR already.

I have the rare grey color vp9 but wish it was optics ready. I was willing to give up this hard to find grey that I love just to get optics ready lol. I ha e have sig optics but most any of the optics I’d want to put on it would require machine work on a non OR gun so I’d rather just get one OR already.
I've tapped a few rifles for picany scope mounts,but I have Knoxville tactical do my pistol slides.ive only had two done,and they did great on both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom