Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT GSD

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300 but we can discuss it.
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ruger 22, or ?????? (Rifle or Pistol) or a flintlock for my son

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Roughly 1 year old fixed male German Shepard. We got him from the original owner about 3 months ago, give or take. He needs training, and neither my wife or I are up to the task. He has a good sense of character. Barking at new people is normal, but if he doesn't like you, you will know it. He is good with cats and other dogs, but he's just too strong for us (old folk) to safely walk. He pulled my wife down in his excitement, so he needs a "funner" home. Will include an appropriately sized crate, 3 sealed Seresta collars and one I put on late last month, a new Martindale Style Leather collar I just purchased, an older prong collar I think is a little too tight, and a leash. He's chipped, and will be due to visit the vet at the end of the year. We call him Meteor, but he responds better to Buddy.

If you would like to inquire about getting the dog, please send me a DM. Otherwise, please refrain from making nonproductive comments.

Pictures:
IMG_E0788.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom