• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Golden WASR 10/63 GP w/ Extras!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoEagles

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Golden WASR 10/63 GP w/ Extras!

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1600, would really prefer cash but am interested FAL style rifles (non-century arms ones) as well as a solid .308 R700 with a nice scope. Really just send me an offer, worst case scenario I say no thanks

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: WASR 10/63 GP that I have had for a few years and runs great, early into owning it I had it cerakoted guncandy gold w/ black accents for the cool factor as well as a chuck of upgrades. The rifle comes with 2 metal 30 round mags and 1 kci 75 round mag, wooden lower handguard and a cheese-grater upper, a spare midwest industries full length handguard, and a russian PO4x24 side mount optic that takes AA batteries and comes with the additional rail mount and bag in the box. Also has a Tapco stock adapter and magpul stock. This gun has seen moderate use but is nowhere near being worn out, has some marks to the finish on the side rail as well as a single scratch on the dust cover from taking the optic off to clean it, I can take and send a specific picture of these if needed. This is a solid and reliable example of a good import AK, just with a flashy gold finish! If you want a rugged and unique gun this one will surely scratch that itch! Will listen to good offers but don't expect me to reply to a lowball.

I will ask to take a peak at your CCW\GA Drivers License and I am willing to provide mine if you would like to do the same.

Do not contact me about this listing unless you can legally purchase and own a firearm. I will not deal with anybody out of state, gun laws can differ and I not interested in navigating the waters of a different state's gun laws.

Pictures:
img_4302-jpg.3201754

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom