• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Going long with this almost new Savage Axis II Orx chassis riifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StraightShooter47

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
53   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Going long with this almost new Savage Axis II Orx chassis riifle.

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850.00 obro
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Cash plus the trade to value msrp $900.

Caliber: 6_5_cm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: name, signature, valid ID; either GA Dl or GA CWP. I provide the bos

Item Description: Bought this rifle new less than 2 months ago. Set it up, broke in the bbl, cleaned it and brought it home.
Much heavier than I expected but shoots well. I wanted something in an AR style bolt action to use for hunting as well as bench shooting.
This baby is too heavy for both. So if you are looking for a long range rifle at a great value, this could be it.
6.5 CM uses the P mag, comes with one five round mag. The chassis is black with green vinyl coated finish, black hand guard with M-lok slots at bottom and both sides.It has a pic rail, zero moa. Add your scope and rings and you are ready for the range or the woods.
What more can I say;so let the pics do the talking.
I am putting this one up for sale only. I might consider a combination of a trade and mostly cash coming my way, or a nice 1911 in 9 mm or .45 cal
Sale price is : $850.00
PM offers
Thanks for taking the time to read my short story!
By responding to this add you are stating that you are of legal age and can legally own a firearm in the great state of GA

Pictures:
IMG_4959.jpeg
IMG_4958.jpeg
IMG_4957.jpeg
IMG_4956.jpeg
IMG_4955.jpeg
IMG_4953.jpeg
IMG_4954.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom