Item Name: FS/FT Glock 43 w/ upgrades and extras

Zip Code: 31312

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $600

Caliber: 9 mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have, for sale or trade, a Glock 43 with upgraded parts and some extras. It has Ameriglo sights, a Lone Wolf threaded barrel w/ thread protector, aftermarket trigger assembly, and the Streamlight TLR-6 laser/light (maybe). It has two factory mags with Taran Tactical extensions and three 9 round ETS mags. Factory case and all that jazz. I got this from another ODT’er and have put a few hundred rounds through it. It’s not a bad pistol, it just isn’t what I truly want to carry. I have the OEM components that were replaced with upgraded parts.

I’d be willing to trade for a Sig P365 SAS. I’ll also trade for a P365. Maybe other pistols/rifles/shotguns, but the P365 SAS is what I’m really after.

Pictures:
59e0540a-f029-4bf1-a7bb-2b4d7d8d2d3e-jpeg.2948185

9df0f687-7a14-42d9-987d-2fd7caeb5925-jpeg.2948186

d12b21fd-78d3-41c2-9b39-a6280c239e51-jpeg.2948187

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
damn, wish you were closer. i'd be all over it. will have to look if its somehow still available when i go to savannah at the end of the month.

I get tired of the “Wu Flu” prices. Just because someone bought into the hype and overpaid for their whatever-it-is doesn’t mean I’m paying you for your mistake. Almost as bad as one price for cash and a higher price for trade value. If your turd firearm is only worth “X” amount, then it’s still only worth “X” amount as a trade.

I get tired of the “Wu Flu” prices. Just because someone bought into the hype and overpaid for their whatever-it-is doesn’t mean I’m paying you for your mistake. Almost as bad as one price for cash and a higher price for trade value. If your turd firearm is only worth “X” amount, then it’s still only worth “X” amount as a trade.
Tell us how you REALLY feel. :thumb:

May have to make the trip south when I get a chance if it’s still available in a week or so! Best of luck with the sale!

I’m not in a rush to trade/sale so it may be. I’m not opposed to meeting halfway either. I wish more people would. Just seems like a considerate thing to do. No one should have to drive 6 or more hours per round trip for a damn firearm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom