• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 40 10mm rmr gen 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbcs02735

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 40 10mm rmr gen 4

Zip Code: 30125

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 30 Gen 3 and some cash racing 4wheeler with bad motor

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Pistol is in like new condition has two clips with it in a red dot mounted on it kind of seeing what's out there maybe trade for a Glock 30 and cash these guns are expensive an has recoil spring upgrade. Would consider trade for racing 4 wheeler with problems. Like yfz Honda 400 ex, warrior, blaster, raptor etc. Or gold and silver. Cash also. I'm going be a bit picky bc this one of my favorites I just have got a Glock 20 and h
ave had a 29 but this one will out shoot either one.

Pictures:
IMG20230915131754.jpg
IMG20230915131735.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Pistol is in like new condition has two clips with it in a red dot mounted on it kind of seeing what's out there maybe trade for a Glock 30 and cash these guns are expensive an has recoil spring upgrade. Would consider trade for racing 4 wheeler with problems. Like yfz Honda 400 ex, warrior, blaster, raptor etc. Or gold and silver. Cash also. I'm going be a bit picky bc this one of my favorites I just have got a Glock 20 and h
Would you trade for a brand new Glock 34 with three mags, aftermarket ameriglo sights, and a trigger job?

Pistol is in like new condition has two clips with it in a red dot mounted on it kind of seeing what's out there maybe trade for a Glock 30 and cash these guns are expensive an has recoil spring upgrade. Would consider trade for racing 4 wheeler with problems. Like yfz Honda 400 ex, warrior, blaster, raptor etc. Or gold and silver. Cash also. I'm going be a bit picky bc this one of my favorites I just have got a Glock 20 and h
the feet sold it for me! i will take it also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom