Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Resized_20200209_144120.jpeg
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 22 Gen2!

Zip Code: 30215

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 32, 23, 31. Other pistols ONLY chambered in .40S&W or .357Sig ONLY.

Caliber: .40S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale a original police issued Glock 22 Gen2. First Gen of 22 ever! It is in excellent condition and comes with one factory Glock mag. I am looking to sell but would consider a deal on a 32, 23, or 31. I would consider other brands of pistols ONLY if chambered in .40S&W or .357Sig ONLY.

Attachments

• Resized_20200209_144120.jpeg
    Resized_20200209_144120.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I must be missing something here, I'm confused.
Yep I have been too...
(Anyone feel free to correct my info. I'm not a Glock expert and am just repeating what I have been told without fact checking):

Short Story= Its a 2nd Generation Glock which is hard to find and expensive if you do, and also this was the FIRST generation that the 22 was offered.

Long Story: Officer bought his issued firearm, sold it to his dad (my father-in-law) who had it in his possession for a few years and never fired it. FIL wanted to let go of a few, offered this one to me at a good price, I took it. I've had it for a couple years and have also never fired it. Over the years everyone has told me not to change or mod it and eventually not to even shoot it much as it is becoming rare. I'm not a collector or Glock enthusiast and would rather have something I can upgrade sites, barrel and shoot plenty...also be nice for this great gun to go to someone who really appreciates it properly. Most I've talked to have suggested its value around $800. Supposedly to a collector they have gone consistently as high as $1,200. I figure if it goes to a good home and I get enough to replace it with what I want, then it's a win/win.
So here it is at $700 to see what happens.

Yep I have been too...
(Anyone feel free to correct my info. I'm not a Glock expert and am just repeating what I have been told without fact checking):

Short Story= Its a 2nd Generation Glock which is hard to find and expensive if you do, and also this was the FIRST generation that the 22 was offered.

Long Story: Officer bought his issued firearm, sold it to his dad (my father-in-law) who had it in his possession for a few years and never fired it. FIL wanted to let go of a few, offered this one to me at a good price, I took it. I've had it for a couple years and have also never fired it. Over the years everyone has told me not to change or mod it and eventually not to even shoot it much as it is becoming rare. I'm not a collector or Glock enthusiast and would rather have something I can upgrade sites, barrel and shoot plenty...also be nice for this great gun to go to someone who really appreciates it properly. Most I've talked to have suggested its value around $800. Supposedly to a collector they have gone consistently as high as $1,200. I figure if it goes to a good home and I get enough to replace it with what I want, then it's a win/win.
So here it is at $700 to see what happens.
Thank you for the info, didn't really have a clue to be honest. I have 4 Glocks but never really thought of collector Glocks. Looking back I have had 2 LEO trade in gen 2 and sold them for $450 unknowingly. Live and learn I guess. Lol
GLWS and have a blessed day brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom