Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Gen 5 Glock 19 MOS with Holosun

Zip Code: 30633

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $900ish. Refer to ad

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I thought it’d be cool to have a dot on a pistol and while cool, we train with iron sights at work so I feel more comfortable with those. LNIB gen 5 Glock 19 MOS, with a Holosun 507 on it. Pistol will come with everything it’s supposed to including all the mounting plates for optics. Still has the factory Glock sights. Pistol might have 100 rounds through it, other than that it’s spent it’s short life in a holster or on the nightstand. Looking to trade for or towards a Colt 1911, preferably series 70 but will look at all, colt double eagle officers acp, hi powers. Will entertain other firearms as always, never know what might catch my eye. Can meet close to me, or around Gainesville on days that I work. If you come to me, you are more than welcome to shoot it.

Pictures:
97180306-F3EE-47CF-B5D2-1B4CBA205401.jpeg
2D15787C-3BDD-4E36-AD17-6164053DF799.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom