• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Galil ACE 308 Rifle (Gen 1) SPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKMurkure

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
154   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Galil ACE 308 Rifle (Gen 1) SPF

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Description

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SOLD PENDING FUNDS!! Thank you all for the messages and interest!

For your consideration is this awesome Galil ACE Rifle in 308 (Gen 1) rifle. No more than 60 rounds fired in this beauty. I purchased this new and it has been sitting in the safe for far to long. Someone please purchase this superb battle rifle and give it the adequate range time it deserves!!

You get everything it came with. Box, docs and a 20 rd SR25 patterned magazine. Fixed Sights!

The Fabarms foregrip/bipod IS NOT included.

If you are looking for the ONE rifle, this is it. Battle rifle born in the middle-east, 308 caliber to turn cover into concealment, accepts SR25 mags (5, 10, 20 & 25 rds options or a drum), folding stock for storage/vehicle missions and just a robust shooting machine. You will not be disappointed!!

By messaging me, you acknowledge you are legally able to purchase and possess rifles in the State of Georgia. Flash me your DL to confirm residency and age (18+).

I am the northern part of Canton, Cherokee County. I am willing to travel halfway to meet, up to 30 minutes.

Trades: PS90, S&W M&P 5.7 and/or premium tactical auto-loading 12ga (Beretta or Benelli).

GOLD/SILVER coins/bars will be considered as an acceptable form of payment. PM me for details.

Pictures:
PXL_20230814_163542418.jpg
PXL_20230814_163703513.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
CQB27 says "Good Deal!"
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom