Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT G36 &amp; RIA UltraTac 9

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 550 and 850
Trade Value or Items Looking For: G26 maybe

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good afternoon gentlemen, I have a pair of nice pistols for your consideration today.

Some things to know before you continue reading:

I am honorable, any deal we make I want both of us to feel good about it. If you were not happy then I am not happy. To this end I always offer the following guarantee, you get the item and you have one week to shoot it all you want and turn the deal around if you're unhappy for any reason at all. I always offer this have never been taken up on it yet. You and I are both on the same team, let's act like it.

If you are active duty law enforcement or military with credentials you may subtract $50 off the price of either item as my way of saying thank you for doing a difficult and dangerous job to keep us safe. Please do not listen to the television, we love you and we got your backs.

I'm a hospice nurse and I live in Newnan georgia. Because of my job I need to be available pretty much around the clock for my patients and families. That means any deal we conclude needs to take place in Newnan Georgia on or near the square. I try to price items to make this inconvenience worth your while but it is something you need to consider before deciding whether you would like either or both of these fine firearms.

I'm very happy to show you my driver's license and carry permit and ask that you show me a minimum of a Georgia driver's license I will not be writing anything down. You may write down or take a phone picture of anything you want. If this is not okay with you that I'm very sorry but we will not be able to conclude a deal.

Okay, with all that out of the way let's get to the guns

First up for your consideration I have a literally brand new Glock g36, not one round fired. This is the .45 single stack, 6+1 pocket rocket. I added yellow front tritium Big Dot night sights and talon grips as well as a very nice iwb right-handed holster.

I paid $549 plus tax for the pistol, $120 for the night sights, $30 for the holster, $20 for the talon grips delivered. That totals up to a bit over $700. Times being what they are, even though this is unfired it is still used gun and asking $550 picked up in Newnan.

Next up for your consideration I have a Rock Island armory ultra tac double stack 9 mm pistol which I purchased brand new and have fired 100 rounds flawlessly, of ball ammo through this pistol. This pistol retails for $907, I paid $849 plus tax for it, so we're back at 900 bucks. The factory sighting system was a bit wonky to me, it was a red fiber optic front, which I like just fine, but the fiber optic was really cloudy, the back was a fixed black rear but it had white dots. I thought the red up front with the white in the back was aggravating. I replaced both sites with Dawson precision red fiber optic front and black rear. The sites were $80. The factory take off sights are included. Lastly, I spent several days scouring the internet trying to find extra magazines for this pistol as it only comes with one, I even called the factory. There are no magazines to be had. I did find a place called Hayes custom which sells tuned 22 round magazines for $135 each, this was the only thing I could find so I bought one of them. Then I bought it on the waistband comptac right-handed holster that was over 50 bucks. When you add all that up I have over 1,250 into what is essentially a brand new gun. Again times being what they are, I'm selling this entire package for 850 picked up in Newnan. As an aside, in the past I was fortunate enough to own a nighthawk 1911 pistol and this particular pistol very literally is as smooth and as accurate as the nighthawk I used to own. It is a beautiful pistol and I am amazed at how high the quality is in this. Please don't confuse this with the single stack version by the same maker that is 200.00 cheaper.

To be clear, the offer for $50 off applies to active duty military or law enforcement. If you are retired active duty military law enforcement thank you very much for your service but this discount is given in consideration to people that I feel are grossly underpaid and underappreciated. So you do not get this discount if you served active duty in the military 20 years ago and now you're a lawyer driving a BMW, sorry.

Please feel free to PM or text me with any offers or questions. I'm happy to listen to trades but I'm not really looking for anything other than perhaps a Glock g26 in excellent condition that has not been modified.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this ad. Please feel free to contact me via PM or text message me at 803-761-8359. I know that is not an atlanta-based phone number but I live and work in Newnan Georgia with the identification to prove it.
You read the part about picked up in Newnan, right?
Stay dangerous my friends

Jake

Pictures:
IMG_20210919_180928081.jpg
IMG_20210919_180827341.jpg
IMG_20210919_180740247.jpg
IMG_20210919_180645090.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom