Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT FS/FR Remington R51

Zip Code: 30517

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350/$300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Beretta 92D Centurion

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a couple of pistols for sale. The first is a Beretta 3032 with one magazine and the box and docs from Beretta for $350.

The second is a late model, second generation Remington R51 with the second generation mags. This comes with a Crimson Trace laser, two magazines, the box, and manuals for $300 I have put just under 300 rounds through this pistol and it has performed quite well. I'd really like to get my hands on a Beretta 92D (Double Action Only) Centurion. I'm also interested in a 92 SB Type L Compact. I'll certainly consider other trades but those are what I'm really looking for at this time.

fullsizeoutput_930.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_932.jpeg

My schedule fluctuates during the week and I'm all over the metro area, so don't let the distances deter you. I'm happy to work out a meeting within a reasonable driving range. The usually criteria applies, have a valid Georgia driver's license and would prefer to see a carry permit as well.

Best regards and thanks for looking.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom