Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT For sale/trade: S&amp;W model 36

Zip Code: 30016

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $499.95
Trade Value or Items Looking For: S&W revolver

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello. I have an absolutely gorgeous nickel plated S&W model 36-2 with the 3 inch barrel I would like to sell or trade for a larger framed S&W revolver with a 4 inch barrel and pre-lock. I would prefer to trade but will sell the 36 for $499.95. I would consider a cash/trade deal for the right revolver. I can send pics to an email address. Will drive for the right deal. Pm if interested. Thanks. And as always. God bless, America.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hello. I have an absolutely gorgeous nickel plated S&W model 36-2 with the 3 inch barrel I would like to sell or trade for a larger framed S&W revolver with a 4 inch barrel and pre-lock. I would prefer to trade but will sell the 36 for $499.95. I would consider a cash/trade deal for the right revolver. I can send pics to an email address. Will drive for the right deal. Pm if interested. Thanks. And as always. God bless, America.
Round or square frame butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom