• Item Name: FS/FT For sale or trade Ruger M-77 .223 Walnut and Blue Steel

Zip Code: Open

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $750.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $750.00

Caliber: .223 Remington

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a nice Ruger M-77 MKII .223 for sale or trade. The action is smooth as glass. Blueing is clean except the magazine floor plate. Walnut stock with desirable red recoil pad. Stainless bolt. Crisp trigger. 3-4lbs+/-. Comes with scope, medium Ruger 1" rings and custom Weigand Machine Weig-A-Tinny base. If you don't know what that is Google it. (M77XB).
This rifle is no safe queen. Bought it off ODT because my girlfriend said if I bought another gun she'd leave. Best money I ever spent.
Got over 500rds of ammo and your choice of scopes.
I want cash or trade for 7.62x51 ammo. Prefer surplus so I can shoot and not feel like I've been raped. All the pictures you want, just ask. The down side is (as you can see by the pictures) it looks like it's been in someone's trunk for a year. This is a crow, groundhog, coyote slaying rascal. And just fun to shoot. Very accurate, light and Ruger quality. Was gonna refinish but mom has Alzheimer's and dads in a wheelchair, I don't have time. No BS offers, just be fair. Open to trade offers and travel for the right trade. Do the math. Ruger rifle. Scope,mounts, base, ammo. Have over $1100 invested. Thanks, Mike

Pictures:
img_9458-jpg.3354348

img_9461-jpg.3354359

img_9469-png.3354360

img_9470-png.3354362

img_9476-png.3354364

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Looks like a fine rifle but it dies me no good if I can't buy ammo, and I'm sure you want more for it than my ammo. If you want to call me on face time thingy I'll go out to the shop and show you what .308 I have. About 4000 rds but it sounds like you want the good stuff. I probably have 500rds of good stuff.. the rest is fmj.[/QUOTE
Looks like a fine rifle but it dies me no good if I can't buy ammo, and I'm sure you want more for it than my ammo. If you want to call me on face time thingy I'll go out to the shop and show you what .308 I have. About 4000 rds but it sounds like you want the good stuff. I probably have 500rds of good stuff.. the rest is fmj.
I wasn’t planning on getting more than what I have in it. If you’re interested just let me know. I was just interested in a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom