Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
247   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FNH FNP 45 Tactical 45 acp***TPM***

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $975.00 Firm

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking to trade for Sigs, Higher End 1911's, Tactical rifles, Five Seven, and as always AK's, what do have to trade?

Caliber: 45 acp

Item Description: Like brand new, FNH FNP 45 tactical pistol. Complete with bag, and everything it came with from factory. Only shot once-30 rounds with factory loaded ammo. Comes with 2 additional 15 round mags, 3 total, cleaning kit, threaded barrel protector, papers, manual etc. It is complete. I just have too many large frame 45's. Very nice gun. Please PM offers. Thanks for looking

Pictures:
1339978976_0.JPG

1339978976_1.JPG

1339978976_2.JPG

1339978976_3.JPG

Last edited:
This is BETTER than FDE ..... You don't live in a Desert .... this one is actually closer better for where you live ;)

Also I got rid of my FDE one and replaced it with a black one because the finish on the FDE is porous such that it's impossible to get powder dust/range ick off and they eventually get to looking dirty and can't be made to look new with anything short of an overnight dip in a sonic parts washer.

Last edited:
This is BETTER than FDE ..... You don't live in a Desert .... this one is actually closer better for where you live ;)

If we're going by where I live I need a vinyl sidding colored one! :D

Actually, I'm looking for an FDE .45 to go with my FDE M4. Everything else is black.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom