• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! Fs/Ft FN FNX 45 FDE PICS ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Public Land Hunter

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
35   2
Reaction score
PICS BELOW
Item Name:
FN FNX 45 FDE

Item is for: SALE or TRADE

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Multi gun trades, would consider a straight trade gun for gun, open to pretty much everything that goes bang, no BP or bows. If you want to buy it $800 will take everything home.

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Fnx 45 in Flat Dark Earth with all the factory goodies, box and docs. Gun is in excellent condition and holds 16 rounds of 45 ACP! Ha yeah. These models are fully ambidextrous and shoot amazingly, if you haven't shot one of these before your missing out. The recoil is unbelievable! It'll also come with a custom made kydex holster from Alien gear. Pics soon to come, I can email or text pics for now.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
owb in a blackpoint tactical leatherwing with a belt from zachsgunbelts.com (member on here, livefreeordie). i can barely tell its there (unless im sitting down lol) and nobody seems to notice when im walking around with just a t-shirt over it.

Ill help out G_Lock20 with pictures as I traded that gun to him couple weeks ago and can assure its in top notch shape and was unfired when he got it. GLWS/T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom