Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Female certified German Shepard

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glocks/ammo

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Really hate doing this as it breaks my heart.. I just had a newborn and I do not have the time I used to have for this pup. She is filled with energy and needs the time she deserves. She’s completely house and crate trained. Will play fetch until YOUR arm is sore.. she’s is great with kids and other animals and I have an older pitty and a cat. She has never raised a lip at either… there is a rehoming fee as she was a pretty penny. I can provide you of course with some of her favorite toys.

I will not be just giving her to anyone so with that said if you are weird or abusive stay away. If I feel you have any ill intent you will be sorry… Also I will be requesting pictures and videos every so often of her so if that’s to much as I said before STAY AWAY

Her name is Zora she’s is 2 years old

Pictures:
IMG_3809.jpeg
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 2.56.09 PM.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Killing me honestly.. I wanna try to figure out how to keep her and make sure she’s still happy 😔
Ya know what, they really are great family dogs. We have young nieces and nephews over all the time and she does great w them. And also( talking from experience) when they get 3-4 years old, they do settle down quite a bit, and at that point the kids are old enough to help “play” with the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom