Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Delete

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1400

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: These are no longer being made. I've researched the sale values and arrived at a middle ground of the most common prices sold for based on multiple auction and sale sites.

Very low round count, planned on it being a project but I've got plenty of other CZs. Out of box it's one of the smoothest and most accurate 75s I've owned (I've had 12, currently have 4 others, and a 97). Only thing I've done to it is black out the dots on the rear sight. Has cleaning rod and brush. I don't have the original box, the plastic hinge broke so I've included a nicer new style. It's in perfect condition.

I would prefer to sell for cash, would consider the right trade with Cash

Message for trades. Not really interested in anything pistol wise outside of an MRO Glock or CZ. I have wanted a 5.56 AK or Galil, a 5.45 AK. If it's an AR, .458 SOCOM.

Pictures:
20211223_152356.jpg
20211223_152347.jpg
20211223_152342.jpg
20211223_152337.jpg
20211223_152324_HDR.jpg
20211223_152004_HDR.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Since there's been posts on here that have attempted to brigade and offer their CZs for less on my thread, even more bothersome is the fact that they didn't have a for sale thread of their own for the pistol they took it upon themselves to put up on my thread. As said I've researched and studied prices on polished and matte SS 75s and arrived at a median price, this is just one source used and have watched local sales and multiple consignment stores that offer online sales.
https://truegunvalue.com/pistol/cz-usa-cz-75-b-stainless/price-historical-value/new/1

If you want to offer your pistol up, make your own thread, but don't be that guy and not 3ven have a thread and tack it up on someone else's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom