• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT DBAL i2 full power (IR only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
262   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT DBAL i2 full power (IR only)

Zip Code: 23223

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1250 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Will consider a .30 cal suppressor all NFA rules apply

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Going to do more research and will repost when model is confirmed.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Updated pics

Not sure what the specs are on the peq2, just know this is the one linked to TNVC above.
What you linked is a Steiner Dbal i2H

What you have is a Laser Devices i2, this is not Steiner. LDI products are no longer made, and are worth half, if not less, than the Steiner ones because of build quality. It’s also 10yr old.

Not price bashing at all, but you are not selling the same thing as what you listed as a value comparison.

What you linked is a Steiner Dbal i2H

What you have is a Laser Devices i2, this is not Steiner. LDI products are no longer made, and are worth half, if not less, than the Steiner ones because of build quality. It’s also 10yr old.

Not price bashing at all, but you are not selling the same thing as what you listed as a value comparison.
Hey, if I’m wrong I’ll adjust accordingly, but send that kind of stuff in a PM next time. Laser Devices inc changed their name to Steiner eoptics in 2015

"By combining Laser Devices' 37 years innovating laser technology with Steiner’s nearly 70 years creating rugged, high quality optics and lens coatings we've got the perfect team to build the next generation of eOptic laser aiming and illumination solutions,"

Like I said, if I’m wrong PM me the links and info and I’ll change it, just going off of who I bought it from and I know their resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom