RED BRASS

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
794   3
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT DANIEL DEFENSE H9

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Since you asked lol….$1375…really not pressed to sell or trade it ….but prefer to trade!!!……..just doing a little fishing here)…but that would be my number
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Curious what will be offered for this on…sig Metal ….HK USP… shadow 2 compact…FN 510 tactical….prodigy ( 4.25 )….Glocksssss (plural)…

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: “THE HYPE IS REAL”……..Daniel Defense H9 with all shipped items!….3 mags, optic ready with optic plate voucher, box and docs!

….this is the new hotness guys , and guess what?……THE HYPE IS REAL!, I am very impressed with this pistol . The gun was reliable and very accurate , MINIMAL RECOIL!!….It was different than any other pistol I have shot in a long time. Let’s face it Guys we are just basically trading the same guns back and forth between each other ( Glock, sig, S&W, etc)…but this was Unique and different…!

Gus 917 941 9343

Pictures:
IMG_2295.jpeg
IMG_2302.jpeg
IMG_2303.jpeg
IMG_2290.jpeg
IMG_2296.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom