Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Dagger/Brownells RMR slide/Alpha Barrel

Zip Code: 30269

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 375
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 450 read post

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Dagger compact frame, Brownells nitride coated 17-7 stainless RMR cut slide, suppressor height trijicon’s, Alpha TiAICN G19 barrel, 2 Glock 19 mags, glock small parts and stainless recoil assembly, zip up case. Shoots excellently! One lamp on rear sights has went tits up!
I will keep the Dagger frame if someone wants to purchase the complete upper.
Negotiations in PM only!
I know I will not get out of it what I have in it so YES my trade value is higher than the cash value..
May trade for…??? What ya got? The wife wants a P365 so that’s tops, 45 acp and 357 firearms also high on the list. .308, .270, 243, 30-30 hunting rifles… ammo, cool ****! Partial or full trades, cash, ammo, silver etc your way or mine. I’ve got a KelTec PF9 laying around that gets no love and maybe something else I can throw in for the right deal…
Will only deal with Conceal License holders unless you have extensive positive ODT feedback!
Peachtree City and surrounding Mon-Fri 6:00-3:00 (ish)
Pike county and surrounding nights and weekends.

Pictures:
IMG_7665.jpeg
IMG_7660.jpeg
IMG_7661.jpeg
IMG_7664.jpeg
IMG_7663.jpeg
IMG_7662.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom