Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Staccato CS, Wilson Combat EDC X9, SFX9, etc

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: License/permit

Item Description: Considering selling or trading my CZ Shadow 2 Compact. Put about 75 rounds thru it and I just don’t think it’s for me. Comes with CHWPS steel plate for RMR footprint optics and does retain rear irons. I find that I’m more of a 1911/2011 person. The gun shoots beautifully and would easily outclass pieces twice the price. It simply doesn’t fit into my lifestyle/needs. Aside from the mags and gun itself, everything it came with in the box is untouched. Factory rear sights and all. I’d consider trading for an optic cut double stack 1911 or 2011 platform (EDC X9, Staccato CS, Etc.) not interested in the Prodigy or polymer stuff. I’m also in no rush and don’t NEED to sell- just testing the waters and if someone makes an offer that makes sense, I’m willing to part with it. Price is OBO but again, I’m in no rush to sell.

Pictures:
A6FA8680-6029-4C19-BFB1-4A360C16DCA8.jpeg
6CD38193-E238-4C95-A71E-4794285C57C4.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Tempted! I’ve seen a couple videos say that it’s a bit muzzle flippy, how’d it handle for you?
I’ve not seen anyone say this gun is “flippy” at all. I have, however, seen videos that confirm my experience; it shoots flat and smoothly. Trigger is perfect and the gun is remarkably accurate. I like it a lot… just not in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom