Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Colt Upper PSA lower

Zip Code: 31525

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See description

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nice 5.56 rifle that shoots very sweet. The lower is a PSA with Sabre furniture. The upper is a complete Colt flat top upper (all Colt marked) with 14.5” barrel and permanently attached SureFire muzzle brake, and Geissele free floating rail/handguard. This rifle is very accurate and has stays flat when shooting.

I love it but I’m looking for a few things, most notably a nice bolt action in .308, .270 or possibly 6.5 Creedmor or .30-.06. May consider some other calibers, but mostly prefer the ones listed.

A nice AR-10 is also a possibility. May consider some other items as well, we shall see.

No shipping, willing to meet within reason. Weapons carry permit preferred, Ga resident a must, non-felon/legal to purchase and possess a firearm a must.

Price/trade value is relative. If you have one, I’m looking for, we can deal. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
IMG_5104.jpeg
IMG_5105.jpeg
IMG_5317.jpeg
IMG_5314.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom