• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT CMMG SV Muzzle Brake (1/2 x 28 Thread) and Magpul PTS MOE Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjssr6676

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
114   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT CMMG SV Muzzle Brake (1/2 x 28 Thread) and Magpul PTS MOE Stock

Zip Code: 30034

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 30
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 50

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a CMMG SV Muzzle Brake with a 1/2x28 thread. It i2 95% cosmetically perfect, but is 100% functional. Can be easily painted or cerakoted if desired. Put it on a pistol build for my lady and although she liked the low recoil she didn't lie that it was louder than her other ARs so I'm going to have to go another route. I think she took about 11 shots to zero and she took a few shots and finished the mag off. So basically it only has 20 rounds (one box of ammo) through it. Original price was $70, I'm listing it for $35. Below is a photo and short video on it for those unfamiliar with the item.

IMG_2023.JPG
Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 2.08.43 PM.png

Also for sale is a Magpul PTS (Professional Training Simulations) MOE stock in black. I originally had it on a Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 for a year or 2 until I changed up the color scheme and threw on an MFT Minimalist Stock in FDE. It will fit on a standard milspec buffer tube. Original price was likely in the $35-40 range back when Magpul was THE go-to for trendy AR furniture/accessories. I'm letting it go for $15.

A pic and vids about it are below.

MADE WITH.JPG

Willing to ship if paying through PayPal, Zelle or CashApp. Shipping for all items will be USPS Priority w/ tracking and insurance and should cost a flat rate around $8. Usually arrives the next business day on in-state deliveries.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom