• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT CHEAP AND EASY! Norinco SKS beater $325 priced cheap for fast sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cityofatlantis

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
238   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT CHEAP AND EASY! Norinco SKS beater $325 priced cheap for fast sale

Zip Code: 30224

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 325
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I collect bayonets and military guns and ordinances

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got this in trade and I already have a nice Norinco SKS so this is is going up on the block. What you see is what you get, I have not fired or really cleaned it other than running a bore snake through, bore is great. Seems like a decent little inexpensive rifle. Meet in griffin.

Pictures:
IMG_6606.jpeg
IMG_6607.jpeg
IMG_6608.jpeg
IMG_6609.jpeg
IMG_6612.jpeg
IMG_6611.jpeg
IMG_6610.jpeg
IMG_6615.jpeg
IMG_6614.jpeg
IMG_6613.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Yeah it went pretty quick. I prefer the military configuration myself but this one is nice and light.
The good deals always go quick. And you're close enough that I would have been pissed about missing this one if I didn't already have a paratrooper model.
Still trying to find a time machine to go back to 90/91 and buy a few crates of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom