Item Gone: FS/FT Century Arms AK63DS underfolder AK47+25 mags, 800 rounds Tula 7.62x39

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuller

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Century Arms AK63DS underfolder AK47+25 mags, 800 rounds Tula 7.62x39

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000?
Trade Value or Items Looking For: PS90

Caliber: 7.62

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Purchased new. All original documentation and boxing on hand. 25 mags and about 800 rounds of Tula. I put about 6 mags through it and decided I dont really care for the AKs much. From what I understand it's well built. I'm not sure what everything is worth, but I'm not willing to part anything out. Make me an offer. Only trade interested in would be a ps90 plus cash on my end. Buyer must show CCW. Thanks for reading :)

Pictures:
f0kctwac5uo0wtl95ham5bpqwxatauf528l1zkj0h8k-jpg.2575882

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Very very very well built Hungarian AK in that AK63DS - Forged Hungarian Front Trunnion, RAK-1 Trigger ---My 135 LB pansy body was able to lay down some SERIOUS HEAT with the addition of some paracord on that left stock wire - Intelligent AK companion piece for your wife or girlfriend in that regard, in that the UF stock is wider than that of anything else, including the zuhkov, and with some padding on the stock wire is almost .22lr light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom