Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Bushnell XRSII, PA PLX 34MM Tube Version LPVO, Sig MSR LPVO

Status
Not open for further replies.

300_whisper

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
92   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Bushnell XRSII, PA PLX 34MM Tube Version LPVO, Sig MSR LPVO

Zip Code: 31029

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: SROs, RMRs, EOtechs + cash or any combo of the two for a straight trade

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have the following:

Bushnell XRSII SOLD

PA PLX, 1-8, 34mm tube, FFP / MIL, Illum, ACSS reticle 5.56 / 7.62x51 for $850

Sig MSR SOLD

I am located in Gainesville, FL. I put central georgia since thats where I am orginally from. Trying to get around the stupid filter on here now that automatically filters out anything not in georgia unless you specifically select the state youre looking for.

My brother lives in Forysth, so I can mail to him if you want to meet in person. Hes on ODT and has good feedback too. If not, I am more than comfortable shipping. Scopes are all in mint condition, with box and docs. Will post pics later this evening.

I can do paypal, venmo, zelle, or money order

IMG_2321.jpeg
IMG_2323.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom