Item Gone: FS/FT Bushmaster A2 style Upper w/o BCG/CH, Hera Arms CQR stock/grip and misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpowers

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Bushmaster A2 style Upper w/o BCG/CH, Hera Arms CQR stock/grip and misc.

Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 200 for Upper, 100 for both Hera Arms pieces, 30 for Full stock w/buffer parts, 20 for scope, 25 for misc parts
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for decent rear sight options, YHM/Troy and the like. Not looking for Magpul.

Caliber: .223/5.56

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've recently remodeled my AR and am looking to sell off my old parts to buy some more stuff for it. Please excuse the potato-like quality of the photos, my phone isn't the greatest and i don't have a camera haha.

The Upper has less than a thousand rounds in it and while its got a few external scuffs, it shoots very well. Its a bushmaster 20in heavy barrel which I believe to be a 1/9. The picture might not make it obvious, but it isn't threaded which leads me to believe its their heavy target barrel from what I can find online. I bought the upper from someone else awhile back, just knew it hadn't been fired and I was desperate for an upper. If you've got a lower laying around and want to build another rifle for cheap, and one that shoots well at that, this is the upper for you. looking for 200 for it, its just missing the BCG and Charging handle.

Next I've got a basic fixed stock setup, also a little scuffed as the rifle has been through several moves, just didn't have a lot of time to shoot it. Was looking for 30, and that comes with the buffer tube and buffer components.

For the the Hera Arms stuff, I've never actually installed either of the pieces. Was looking for 100 for both the stock and the grip, but am willing to split them at 80 for the stock and 20 for the grip. I don't have the original box for the stock, but I do have it for the grip. The little baggy in the picture by the stock are the smaller components that come with it which I believe to be QD points. Both are brand new, they've just sat around some.

The scope you see there is an NCstar carry handle scope, its fixed 4x and surprisingly holds zero pretty well. Its been tricky finding the time and the place for long range shooting, but at 25 yards I could hit targets just a bit bigger than a marble and I'm not a fantastic shooter by any means. For as simple and cheap as it is, its not a bad little scope. Looking to get 20 for it.

The remainder of what I have would be the misc parts that haven't already been mentioned. I was looking to sell them for 25 all together, but if you see anything you want specifically from that just let me know, I'm willing to part it out. As far as whats there, its a basic PSA gas block, RRA Hogue grip, basic carbine length buffer tube, basic end plate, and a forward assist.

I'm willing to ship all of these items, or meet up if within a reasonable distance. For payment its paypal or cash if we're meeting up. I'm also willing to take more pictures for those interested, just let me know what you'd like to see. Hope you find something you like! Thanks for looking and Happy New Year!

Pictures:
20181231_190458-jpg.1936037

20181231_190526-jpg.1936038

20181231_190553-jpg.1936039

20181231_190614-jpg.1936040

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom