• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Burris RT-6 with PEPR mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyShackleford

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
6   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Burris RT-6 with PEPR mount

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Price change. $300 for both optic and mount or make an offer
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $350ish.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a Burris RT-6 and a PEPR Mount that is customarily sold separately but is included in the listed purchase price. I’ve had it for several years and it was one of the first RT-6’s to hit the market. Full disclosure, shortly after I purchased it, I had some problems with the reticle light. I sent it in to Burris and it was either repaired or replaced. Burris has a wonderful warranty and great customer service. I’m parting with it because it’s just not working on the rifle it’s on and I want to simplify and put a high end fixed magnification optic like an Acog or a Steiner on the gun. I used to keep it on an AR and it was wonderful. I’m not open to many trades because I need to replace it with a high end fixed power optic but please feel free to make trade proposals. I’m having trouble finding the original box but I’ll keep looking.

Pictures:
ADBCFE16-AEA4-4097-861F-9D75E3462247.jpeg
C714AEBE-5549-4D9E-AAF8-F7F8B2F189B5.jpeg
B805D7F6-4AC2-4F1F-802C-718D5D7D6D43.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom