Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Built Stroked Trans Am

Zip Code: 30217

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 13500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 13500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: LT1 383 Stroker Race prepped short block dart block eagle crank eagle rods SRP flat top Pistons plasma moly rings all ARP hardware clevite rod and main bearings dura bond cam bearings cc306 cams Lloyd Elliot ported aluminum heads Comp Cams 306 electric fans and water pump ceramic coated long tube headers full 3 inch true dual exhaust... Stage 2 clutch Jennings performance upgrade bronze shift fork pads upgraded synchros and shafts.. Moser 12 bolt f-body rear end eaton posi 30 spline moser axles 1350 yoke and chrome cover 3 channel abs upgrade TA girdle for 12 bolt shortened and rebalanced driveshaft LCA relocation kit fully adjustable sub frame connectors... 02 ws6 conversion custom suede interior with blue stitching short throw shifter add on triple pillar gauges and tach corvette wheels and brakes lifetime warranty 3m tint full sound system flip out radio... I'm sure I'm missing some stuff have receipts for all work... Open to partial trades open to motorcycles dirt bikes four wheelers other muscle cars turbo supercharged built boosted stroked has well over 30k in it with receipts to prove it call/text 404-512-1708 for questions or with offers low miles on the build... In the spirit of full disclosure I got the car with blown headgaskets due to some moron putting oe gaskets on a high compression iron block aluminum head motor... Had the heads reworked and put on mls gaskets and have been driving it ever since

Pictures:
image-jpg.489866

image-jpg.489867

image-jpg.489868

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom