• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Browning X-Bolt Hells Canyon 6.5 Creedmore w/ Leupold VX-5HD 3-15X44

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeputyDBag

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Browning X-Bolt Hells Canyon 6.5 Creedmore w/ Leupold VX-5HD 3-15X44

Zip Code: 30116

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Mathews Bows

Caliber: 6_5_cm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Used set up, approximately 50 rounds down the pipe over the course of a year. Bought brand new in the Fall of 2021. Rifle is in excellent shape w/ just a couple blemishes on stock (deer stand). Rifle is currently set up w/ a Hughes Precision 5/8X24 thread adapter and Surefire 3 prong 7.62 muzzle device. I also still have the original thread on brake. Rifle is fitted with Leopold 1913 scope base, Nightforce Ultralite Low 30mm rings, and Leopold VX-5HD 3-15X44 w/ duplex reticle. Scope is in great shape with a couple superficial scuffs. Glass is excellent. Rifle & Scope box/docs along with Browning sling and soft case. Approximately 75 rounds of various loads included.

Im open to splitting rifle from scope for the right price. Only trades interested in are Mathews V3X/Phase4 possibly other high end bows.

Pictures:
thumbnail-7.jpeg
thumbnail-5.jpeg
thumbnail-4.jpeg
thumbnail.jpeg
thumbnail-2.jpeg
thumbnail-3.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a like new Mathews v3X totally set up. 60# dw, 26- 1/2 " draw modules, the integrated rest, integrated bow sight (4 or 5 pin), 6 in. mathews stabilizer , rear mount angle mount, the new close to bow quiver and six arrows, wrist loop. The whole setup was over 2k. I'm 75 with bad shoulders and finding I can't shoot it well. Even backed down it's a bit much.
Any trade interest ? I'm in Canton, GA THNX straight shooter 47

I have a like new Mathews v3X totally set up. 60# dw, 26- 1/2 " draw modules, the integrated rest, integrated bow sight (4 or 5 pin), 6 in. mathews stabilizer , rear mount angle mount, the new close to bow quiver and six arrows, wrist loop. The whole setup was over 2k. I'm 75 with bad shoulders and finding I can't shoot it well. Even backed down it's a bit much.
Any trade interest ? I'm in Canton, GA THNX straight shooter 47
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom