Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Browning Left Hand A Bolt in .270 WSM

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Description

Caliber: .270 WSM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nice Left Hand, Walnut and Blue Browning A Bolt in .270 WSM. Bluing is very good, stock shows some minor handing marks. Rifle is an excellent shooter. Burris Drop Tine 3x9 scope and mounts included. Ammo will be made available to buyer of rifle, if interested, for additional cost. Bipod for pictures only and not including. Some trade interests are other L/H rifles, pistols in 10mm and revolvers in .41 magnum, but not limited to these only. Can add or take cash with any trade as needed.
Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
3843214e-b108-4689-bc3b-cb579ca291b5-jpeg.3316009

ce7d5ba3-20e2-4580-bb92-d2627bdaf1bd-jpeg.3316010

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Excellent! I know it is Father's Day today, and you may have plans, I am free after 2:00
I am about an hour to 1 1/2 hrs away , if that would not be an imposition.
If today doesn't work, I will not be off again till next Saturday.
I responded to your email, did not get notification till this morning that I needed to respond here. Sorry for the delay. First time on here. Not real tech savvy.
My son in law is a member and sent me a link. I shoot left but do not have a left handed gun.

Thanks for considering!
Lee Watson

Excellent! I know it is Father's Day today, and you may have plans, I am free after 2:00
I am about an hour to 1 1/2 hrs away , if that would not be an imposition.
If today doesn't work, I will not be off again till next Saturday.
I responded to your email, did not get notification till this morning that I needed to respond here. Sorry for the delay. First time on here. Not real tech savvy.
My son in law is a member and sent me a link. I shoot left but do not have a left handed gun.

Thanks for considering!
Lee Watson

I sent you a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom