Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Browning BLR .308

Zip Code: 30125

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Nice AR preferably set up with optic

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: I have a pretty nice Japanese made BLR in .308 with a nice LEUPOLD VX-3i 3.5-10x40 with a LEUPOLD mount and rings. I also have a box of hunting rounds I can include.

I’m looking to sell or trade for a nice AR that is already set up with an optic and maybe some other stuff. Preferably something with a quad rail. Please don’t offer me an Anderson home built budget build. Unless you have a lot of cash to go with it. And by optic I don’t mean a cheap wish.com red dot or sig msr. I like red dots but not super cheap “I ran out of money buying/building my gun” red dots.

I am potentially open to keeping the scope and dropping the value some.

If you don’t like the price then just look it up. The BLRs in sub par condition are sold on GB for $700 minimum and the scope sells for around $500 if in stock not including the base and rings specifically for this gun.

Pictures:
IMG_8019.jpeg
IMG_0541.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom