Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
132   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Browning BDM Reduced

Zip Code: 30517

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $500, CZ 527 in .223, S&W revolvers in .32 Magnum or .327 Magnum, Browning BLR in .358 Winchester, Take down BLR in .358, .308, or .223, S&W model 15, S&W Model 10 3", S&W model 64 3", S&W model 30-1, S&W model 12, preferably a 4". Hell! Just try me with something that is of similar value. No BP, archery, striker fired tupperware, or anything with hair, fur, feathers, or scales. Can negotiate value differences.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here's a chance to own a very unique piece of firearms history. The Browning BDM (Browning Double or Dual Mode) Pistol was designed so that it could be changed from a Traditional Double Action trigger mechanism to a Double Action Only, or Revolver mode trigger mechanism with merely turning a mechanism on the slide. At one time the pistol was considered by the US Secret Service until a contractual dispute caused them to turn to another source.

The package includes one pistol with the Browning Practical Finish, five 10 rounds OEM magazines, two 15 round, craptastic ProMag magazines, the box and original paperwork. All the magazines have new Wollf springs, the pistol has a new recoil spring and extractor. I also have some miscellaneous parts, mostly springs and so forth.

This is NOT a safe queen. I shot it quite a bit in IDPA. It served me quite well and helped me win several local matches and earn a classification bump at the final SC State Match.

Used Browning 10 rounders are going to $65/each on ebay right now. You're getting five with the pistol. The ProMags are great to learn malfunction clearing skills and to use as a Barney Mag. Seriously, don't carry them as an EDC.

Pictures:
img_6598-jpg.1558863

img_6599-jpg.1558864

img_6600-jpg.1558866

img_6602-jpg.1558867

img_6604-jpg.1558868

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great guns super accurate. I tore a bulls eye out if a target then for fun decided to shoot the nail that held the target and hit it in 1 shot maybe the most accurate 9mm I have shot. Can literally hit the nail on the head a tack driver for sure.

Great guns super accurate. I tore a bulls eye out if a target then for fun decided to shoot the nail that held the target and hit it in 1 shot maybe the most accurate 9mm I have shot. Can literally hit the nail on the head a tack driver for sure.
It has to be the most accurate centerfire, semiauto I own. I should see if I can split a playing card with it.

PM's replied, I turned down some interesting items that just weren't quite what I was looking for. I do appreciate the offers. Still available for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom