• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT BRN-180 with Aero Enhanced lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuckFN

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
89   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT BRN-180 with Aero Enhanced lower

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Not looking to try as much but what ya got?

Caliber: .223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
T
he BRN180 is a rebirth, in a sense, of the AR18 which was developed by the same group that designed the AR10 and 15. The original used mostly stampings whereas the BRN is made much more closely to the way that AR15 uppers today are made. Brownells paired up with a couple of other companies and came out with the BRN180 which uses the same type action as the 18 but pairs it with a standard AR15 lower so all the familiar AR15 lower controls and magazines are still there but since the 180 does not require a standard ar15 buffer and spring, it allows the lower to have folding stocks and be able to fire from the folded position. There are some really good videos online that go into great detail on it so I’d recommend them if you get a chance. But it’s a great rifle. I’m just looking to fund a new project.
Looking to sell my awesome BRN-180 build.
16in barrel with FDE furniture and multicam heat wrap (InRange approved). Side folding ACE style mechanism which is very tough and locks up incredibly tight. Definitely feels like a fixed stock. Comes with standard and suppressor ready piston cups.

Might throw in Sig red dot and Geissele G2S trigger in for right price but irons not included.

These are freaking awesome rifles and it folds up smaller than my AR pistol. Makes an awesome truck gun. Definitely shoots better than any “side-charging” AR I’ve ever handled and the workmanship on this thing is impressive.

Maybe 300rds down the pipe. And overall in very good condition.

Only thing I’m mainly interested in is a DSA FAL but may entertain others. Thanks for looking guys!

Pictures:
c51d9b73-ddb3-47fa-af55-9ca549377d67-jpeg.2889301

e7f1a76d-4fe4-4316-ad92-606e596eb168-jpeg.2889302

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom